Our furnishings are handpicked in countries across the globe and undergo a significant amount of product development, ensuring their quality and exclusivity. Please find a list of clean and care instructions below that will help promote the longevity of your products.
- Always clean with a dry, soft cloth.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Products made entirely of wood, or products with a wood veneer, are inherently susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Avoid chemicals and/or abrasives. Use of such products will annul the warranty of this product.
- Use placemats, tablecloths and coasters to keep heat and moisture from direct contact with your product.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure. Discoloration of fabric is a natural result of normal use.
- Cushions and pillows should be rotated on a weekly basis.
- Upholstered products should be vacuumed weekly.
- Never use strong chemicals, protective agents or detergents. Use of such products will annul the warranty of this product.
- Spills must not be left unattended.
Some products that are available in our stores feature cleaning codes on the product warranty label (affixed to the base of your product). Cleaning codes are based on fabric content. Please contact your sales associate for additional information.
S: Only mild, pure, water-free dry cleaning solvents may be used.
WS: Water based cleaning agents or foam. Also water-free solvents.
W: Water based cleaning agents or foam.
X: Vacuum or brush only. No water or liquid cleaning agents of any kind.