Handcrafted by local artisans in India using age-old techniques, Carmel is made of solid, FSC-certified, acacia wood in its most natural form, constructed by slicing a log and maintaining the shape as is. Featuring large knots, splits, and color variations, the gaps of this end table are smooth to the touch. Carmel’s large crevice is adorned with a small butterfly joint (dovetail key). Standing on black powder coated iron hairpin legs, ensuring stability, rustic Carmel is perfect as an end or bed side table, or as a stool. Hand brushed and hand polished, Carmel showcases knots and natural imperfections, making every one subtly one of a kind. This solid wood table should be cleaned with a dry cloth. Avoid leaving objects on its surface for extended periods of time.
- Solid acacia wood tabletop
- Powder coated iron legs
- Supports up to 20kg (44lbs)
- Tabletop thickness: 3.9'' (10cm)
- Hand brushed and polished
- Handmade in India
- FSC-Certified solid wood
- Features a butterfly dowel
- Sustainably sourced from a commercial plantation in India.
- Knots, color variations, splits, repair patches and natural imperfections all add to the charm of this product, recounting the story of its past life.
- Due to the raw nature of the material, the size of this piece may vary.
BOX 1 OF 1
Width: 49 cm (19.5")
Depth: 17 cm (6.5")
Height: 54 cm (21.5")
Weight: 15 kg (33 lbs)
Cracks may widen over time (does not affect structural integrity). A butterfly dowel may be applied to prevent further splitting. Each piece has unique features (large knots, colour variations) on its hand-finished wooden surfaces and metal legs.