Important information on COVID-19
Last updated: November 23, 2020
Update for our Structube community ❤
We wish to thank everyone in the Structube community for their continued efforts in the fight against Covid-19. Our main priority remains the well-being of our customers and employees.
We continue to follow the recommendations of public health officials to provide you with a safe shopping experience.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Limiting the number of customers admitted into the store.
- Enhancing cleaning protocols in stores.
- Facilitating social distancing.
- Sanitization stations are available for all customers and employees.
- Only card payment methods will be accepted.
- Any individual that presents any symptoms of COVID-19, has been in contact with a probable case or has travelled outside of their respective province will not be able to enter our stores.
- All home deliveries are contactless and will be left on the doorstep. For the safety of all, under no circumstance may the order be brought into your home by the delivery team.
For more information on the measures we’ve put in place, please consult our FAQ.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Given the current circumstances, we are experiencing a very large volume of calls and messages. Kindly note that it may take several business days to receive a response.
We greatly appreciate your ongoing support and loyalty as we continue to work together to get through these unprecedented times!
The Structube Family