Important information on COVID-19
Last updated: May 25, 2020
Update for our Structube community ❤
The Structube family wishes to recognize the remarkable efforts that our community has made to help protect the safety and well-being of all. In the face of challenging times, we’ve stood together in unity to carry us through to brighter days.
As we slowly work towards building a new normal, we are happy to announce that our stores are gradually reopening.
We can assure you that the well-being of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. To help ensure everyone’s safety, we continue to adapt our practices to reflect the recommendations of public health officials.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Limiting the number of customers admitted into the store.
- Enhancing cleaning protocols in stores.
- Facilitating social distancing.
- Sanitization stations are available for all customers and employees.
- Only card payment methods will be accepted.
- Any individual that presents any symptoms of COVID-19, has been in contact with a probable case or has travelled outside of their respective province will not be able to enter our stores.
For more information on the measures we’ve put in place, please consult our FAQ.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
- Select stores have reopened with limited hours.
- Select stores are available for contactless curbside pick-up by appointment only.
- We remain available at structube.com.
Please consult our Find a Store page for more information regarding your local store.
We’ve missed seeing you in-store and we look forward to welcoming you back!
We thank you for your continued loyalty and patience as we continue to support each other through these unprecedented times!
The Structube Family