January 13th, 2017
Quick Tips On How To Organize Your Home Office In Style
Here are our top tips on how to achieve a beautiful and functional work-life space that promises to nurture your productivity and creativity in style.
If your resolution this year is to be more organized, make an executive decision to redesign your home office. Here are our top tips on how to achieve a beautiful and functional work-life space that promises to nurture your productivity and creativity in style.
- Rethink your furniture to factor in form and function, and integrate purposeful pieces, whether classic, contemporary, or eclectic, that address your aesthetic and ergonomic needs.
- Bring a fresh perspective to your workspace with a big, beautiful new desk, or one that is compact and cleverly designed, and reduce surface mess and stress so you can get down to business.
- Swap out the old for the new, and invest in a comfortable chair that fits your body and décor, and supports good posture throughout the day to help you stay focused and positive.
- Effective time management starts with clutter-eliminating, space-saving shelves, drawers and storage cabinets that keep your space tidy, and give you quick access to files and supplies.
- Illuminating your desk and workspace with task lighting, pendants and accent lamps will enhance your mood, energy and efficiency.
Keep your promise to get organized this year. A few updates to your home office will give your surroundings a fresh perspective and work wonders for your productivity.
Silvio is the ultimate all-in-one desk for your home office or study, with its sleek style, high-gloss white tabletop and angular chrome finish legs.
The Silvio desk comes complete with drawers and convenient organizational compartments for your supplies.
The Manchester desk reveals a built-in filing cabinet for all your storage needs.
The Alto Desk offers an expansive surface, clean lines and a contemporary design to fit in perfectly with any decor.
Work smart and increase your productivity with this two-drawer filing cabinet that slides easily under the Alto desk.
Keep your office clean and clutter-free with the sheer simplicity of Encore.
Encore brings a touch of shine into the office with its sleek chrome base and lacquered top.