Handcrafted by local artisans in India using age-old techniques, the Maria wooden bench adds organic, nature-inspired flair to any space, whether it’s a casual kitchen or more formal dining room. A live edge on the solid, FSC-certified, acacia wood seat speaks to the piece’s artisanal craftsmanship, as metal legs with nickel finish provide durability — not to mention a touch of hip, industrial style. Hand brushed and hand polished, this bench showcases knots and natural imperfections, making every one subtly one of a kind.
- Solid acacia wood seat
- Iron legs with nickel plating
- Handmade in India
- Hand brushed and polished
- FSC-Certified solid wood
- Adjustable PVC levelers provided
- Sustainably sourced from a commercial plantation in India.
- Knots, color variations, splits, repair patches and natural imperfections all add to the charm of this product, recounting the story of its past life.
- Maximum weight supported: 150kgs (330lbs)
- Due to the raw nature of the material, the size of this piece may vary.
BOX 1 OF 2
Width: 52 cm (20.5")
Depth: 11 cm (4.5")
Height: 189 cm (74.5")
Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
BOX 2 OF 2
Width: 40 cm (15.5")
Depth: 19 cm (7.5")
Height: 47 cm (18.5")
Weight: 8 kg (18 lbs)